*Note: To find an ingredient in our recipes page, CRTL + F will bring up a search bar where you can search the ingredient or product you are looking for*
Easy Layered Banana Berry Oatmeal
with Peach Pineapple Preserve
2 ripe bananas
1-2 cups of rolled oats
1 tbsp ground chia
1 tbsp ground flax
1 cup frozen berries of your choice
1 jar Peach Pineapple Preserve - refrigerate after opening
1. Preheat oven to 350. In a medium baking pan, mash two ripe bananas using a fork. Spread the banana evenly as possible around the bottom of the pan.
2. Cover with 1-2 cups of rolling oats.
3. Sprinkle 1 tbsp ground chia and 1 tbsp ground flax over oats.
4. Sprinkle 1 cup frozen berries over oats.
5. Optional: add 1 tbsp each or to your liking
Air Fryer BBQ Tofu
1 block extra firm tofu
2 tbsp garlic powder, salt, pepper
2 tbsp cornstarch
cooking oil spray
From Our Garden Niagara BBQ Sauce
Tips for making tofu have a better consistency:
* Freeze and defrost tofu before use
* When defrosted, layer: paper towel, tofu, paper towel, a cutting board and place a heavy object on the tofu to squeeze as much water as you can out.
Cut tofu into cubes. Roll in a small amount of olive oil. Roll in garlic powder, salt & pepper. Roll in cornstarch.
Lightly spray inside of air fryer with oil. Preheat air fryer to 390.
Arrange tofu in your air fryer pan, making sure there is enough space around each piece. Set to 390 for 8 minutes. After 8 minutes, open and shuffle the tofu. Cook for another 2 minutes at 390.
Tofu should be crispy but not burnt.
Remove from heat and toss in BBQ sauce.